Job Vacancy - IT Support

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by carlosatkeele, Jun 11, 2012.

1. carlosatkeele

carlosatkeele Bit Poster

Hi

The company that I currently work for are looking to recruit a new IT support person.
    The job description is below, if you have any questions or are interested in applying please PM me.

This is a great IT support role outside of the usual corporate atmosphere. We are looking for a MAC, PC, server and workstation junior for a hands-on role at our small consultancy.

With an expanding portfolio of media, arts and design clients, including some famous names, and an office in stylish studios in Shoreditch, we are looking for someone to play a supporting role as the business grows.

You will need to be:

- EXPERIENCE WITH MACs and PCs - AN ABSOLUTE MUST. Please don't apply if you're only used to working with PCs as many of our clients work on MACs and this is a hands-on role

- A server and workstation expert

- Switched on, personable, efficient, creative, self-motivated, responsible and patient

- Comfortable client-facing - so excellent English needed as you will be at clients' offices

Although this is a junior position there is plenty of scope and responsibility within the role, and it would suit someone with excellent IT skills who wants to work outside of the mainstream in a creative, friendly, relaxed but can-do atmosphere.

If this sounds like you, please reply with a CV listing your IT skills, and a cover letter.

Only those with UK or EU permanent work visas please.

2. carlosatkeele

carlosatkeele Bit Poster

Hi

Sorry I didn't make it clear that the job is based in London, Shoreditch area.

Cheers

3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

If you get anything come up in the Leicester area then I would be very interested to hear about these roles.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)