ITIL V3 exam locations

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by ryanthelion84, Feb 4, 2009.

1. ryanthelion84

ryanthelion84 Nibble Poster

Have been studying for this one for a while now and with a v. busy day to day and a family that takes up the rest of my time it's been very hard to motivate myself to study all the material.

Anyway to make sure I put the time in and get it sorted I've decided to give myself 6 weeks and pick an exam date.

HOWEVER - I seem to be having some trouble locating a exam centre. Sounds stupid doesn't it?! :eek:

I know the exam is about £100 and thought that I'd be able to do it at a QA-IQ or somewhere but it would appear they have become QA and both them and Prometric have both changed their websites so dramatically it's impossible to navigate and find anything.

Do a google search and all your get its courses and not just the exam!

I'm hoping someone might be able to assist!

Thanks!!

Ryan

Certifications: 70-290, PRINCEII Practioner, ITIL V3F
    WIP: VMWare ESX VCP
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

If you update your profile on here to show where in the UK you are (or tell us in a post) you'll probably find someone can tell you the nearest centre.

Then it's justa case of booking it via Prometric.

When you're selecting opt for the exam from EXIN as opossed to ISEB as it's £10 cheaper and is the same exam !

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

You can book the ITIL v3 foundation exam at any Vue or Prometric testing centre, it'll be either under EXIN or ISEB.

For Vue, the signing in page is here.
    For Prometric, the signing in page is here (click "all" under "For test takers".

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security