1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itexam.biz

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by DAVID ARROWSMITH, Sep 7, 2009.

1. DAVID ARROWSMITH

DAVID ARROWSMITH Nibble Poster

anybody heard of the above mentioned. been on to certguard.com but they do not seem to be aware of them. have received practise test cd-rom for mcdst with around 200 questions off e-bay but slightly wary. any help would be greatly appreciated ?

Certifications: a plus
    WIP: exam 70-620 windows vista
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

I haven't heard of them but as a general rule I wouldn't buy anything like that off e-Bay. Its not worth risking being decertified IMO. Stick to the ususal suspects I always say so Boson, Preplogic, Transcender etc. And only buy from reputable companies or directly. Just my 2 cents worth, Jim

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  3. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

seeing as itexam.biz has got a domain holding page no it rather than a website of any kind I'd say thats a pretty bad sign tbh, have you got any idea of the age of the product? any copyright notices anywhere on it?

As a general rule your better buying your practice exams direct from the vendors then you know your getting exactly what you pay for.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  4. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Considering I haven't ever heard of them, it's probably a braindump.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!