is the ms self paced training kit enough

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by ThomasTheCrazyFool, Jun 19, 2006.

1. ThomasTheCrazyFool

ThomasTheCrazyFool Bit Poster

hello evry1, i have bought both self paced training kits for 70-271/272 and i was just wondering if any1 has any experiance with this and if it is enough to pass the test with on its own.

although there is a fair bit of it that i am learning i am finding it quite easy to learn and understand, i always get the questions right at the end of each chapter and if i dont i read the chapter untill i do

if any of you do not think this is enough can you please tell me of any other (very) cost effective options avaliable

btw its not that im not prepared to spend the money its just i have no money avaliable to me, the price of the exam alone is hard enough for me and that is why i dont want to waste money failing it

thanks alot to any1 replin

WIP: MCP Then MCDST
  2. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Nibble Poster

I passed both exams using the first edition MS Press books, if I can do it, everyone else should too :)

Anyway if you need any help you know where to post, there's quite a few MCDSTs on here now.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-270, CCNA
  3. ThomasTheCrazyFool

ThomasTheCrazyFool Bit Poster

thanks alot MonkeyWrench, that has made me alot less worried

WIP: MCP Then MCDST