Is it just me or do you agree???

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by mrlogic0, Oct 7, 2007.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Have you seen that school children have now by law have to be told that there are two side to the story now.

When they are to be shown the video on Global Warming by Al Gore, a Judge ruled that they have to be told that he may be wrong and there are other factors to consider.

At last someone is being sensible. :)

On the immigration thing Great Britain is being over run this is why I believe it needs stopping, I don't mean forever but I mean until it can be verified how many are actually here because no one knows how many of them are actually here and how many of them are taking our money.

As Ken said he would clean sh*t of the pavement to provide for his family, although I haven't got a family I have done two jobs including cleaning public toilets as well as my regular job. Benefits should only be given to people in extreme circumstances, because almost everyone can work and should work.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Bloody hellfire, is that right?

Am with you on the uncontrolled immigration front, especially when you get senior police staff pointing out that the force is completly overstretched owing to the rapidly expanding numbers of citizens.

Problem is, you can't really blame the actual immigrants themselves. For the most part, all they are trying to do is better their lives for their families. Put yourself in their shoes, if you are from a place with an unstable economy and high levels of poverty, if there is a place where you know the minute you turn up you are going to get your needs catered for, you're going to do it, especially if you have a family. It is the policy makers and hand-wringers who have created this shambolic state.

Then you get bright ideas from the Lib Dems saying that if you have been an illegal immigrant living here for x amount of years, you should get automatic citizenship. Mind boggles.

My main bug is the point made earlier about indiginous British citizens who can work but won't, they really f**k me off. I've got one of them living above me. Perfectly active and able bodied, but prefers to spend all day fishing and claiming benfits as his Doris has a brat by him, so free housing and all the works. Makes me sick

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have nothing against immigrants coming here to work, what pisses me off is that there are too many here who are not working and are just here for our lax benefit system.

Anyone who can work should work and in my opinion if they are not prepared to work then things should be made difficult for them.

Also there are people who have kids just to get benefits and a house. Someone said on the radio the other day people should need a license to have kids that shows you work etc I am beginning to agree.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?