1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you had to fight a grizzly bear or a tiger

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Which would you choose? Also your weapon set is one out of the two:

Set 1:

A sharp pointed stick
    A Lighter
    A bike helmet

Set 2:

5ms of rope
    A motorbike helmet
    A paintball gun

Please expand on your answer
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

ha ha ha love this mate, life is too serious. Recently I read about a Japanese man who fended off a bear using Karate so that should possibly be option 3 :)

I like that I get a bike helmet in both options case I need to headbutt the assailant ha ha tough one mate but would have to say a tiger and option 2 to scare it off with the paintball gun, or try, not sure what use the rope would be.

I watched a film last night where a crocodile was defeated by a sharp stick wedged against a rock and as it lunged it stabbed itself, a high risk maneuver I felt... ha ha :S
    Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  3. Neither! Penguins can be dangerous animals too ya know! :rofl:
    Certifications: ITIL v3, Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002)
    WIP: Linux Essentials