I noticed Uk at the end of the url. Does most info still apply to U.S.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ExamQs, Nov 1, 2011.

1. ExamQs

ExamQs New Member

Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the board. I have studied I.T. for almost 1 year and find it a great decision. But I do have so many questions and concerns about exam certifications. I hope I can help others in the process of my getting answers at the same time.

I noticed though U.K. at the end of the url. Would most responses in the group still apply to U.S. certifications, study tips and available tests?

Certifications: SDP
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Unless it's a UK specific certification then you can be assured that the information here 'should' cover all requirements for the exams.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

That's right. For vendor certifications (eg from Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Comptia, etc...) there are no differences in the exam taken in the US or UK. The only possible "difference" (if you can call it that) would be if there are the exams in a country's own language (however the content would be the same).

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: PGDip Cyber Security