1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need a cheap site for comptia all in one by mike myers.

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Georgiesickjitz, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Hi guys,im searching the net for a good cheap site to buy my text books from .can any body please help.

I have been on ebay,amazon and play.com. i just want to get the best value for money.I am looking for mike myers a + comptia sixth edition,and pc technician street smart.
    all help would be fantastic.
    the second thing i wanted to say was that the imformation and the help that i have had has been invaluable.so to every one ,thank you so much.oh im also in progress of changing my name as its had a few comments...thanks again:biggrin

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Computer manuals.co.uk is a good web site that sells good discounted computer books. Check it out and see if it'd be of any help to your textbook needs and bargain. Best wishes:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

I would probably go with amazon, i use them for all my books, the prices and service are great.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few
  4. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

cheers guys.i have brought both books.comptia/mike myers sixth edition £27.i got it at computer manuals.so good job there.pc technician street smart for a bargain £13 at play.com.

thanks guys.im so addicted to this website now.iv been researching for my new career pretty much full time when i get home from work.its awsome.a possitive out look for 2009.:D

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  5. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

Great news, i didn't know about computermanuals.co.uk, so i might give them a try as their prices seem good also.

I know what you mean i am addicted too, i read more than i post, but i'm sure as the experience comes i will be posting more and more. It is great you have the positive outlook, keep it up!!!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few