1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

http://www.lammle.com review for CCNA

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by sendalot, Mar 6, 2013.

1. sendalot

sendalot Nibble Poster

Anyone bought practice problems off CCNA Training, CCNP Training, CCIE, CCSP, MCSE:Security IT Network Certification Training Cisco Boot Camp | Lammle.com ? For ICND-2

Are they worth buying to practice?

Thanks.

WIP: A+
  2. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Are you kidding? Todd Lammle?? the guy who literally wrote the book?

Can I ask if you found the ICND1 hard? because, well I am starting to wonder how you're going to find the ICND2 \ CCNA due to all of the questions you keep asking.

Take a step back, go thru the Network+ and ICND1 material and have a think whether networking is the right area for you (especially after a recent post of yours about other certifications as well).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  3. sendalot

sendalot Nibble Poster

I scored fairly above passing score for ICND-1. The questions I ask, I generally have some ideas of. But I wanted to be on the safe side by verifying my knowledge. Same way I passed ICND-1. I posted a lot of basic-like question for ICND-1 materials before taking the test.

I've scouted through Lammle and Odom's ICND-2 books. I think Networking is the right area, otherwise I wouldn't be keep working on this.

4. Cunningfox

Cunningfox Byte Poster

Lammle or Odom, either is good, pick the one that you like.

Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, MCP
    WIP: ??
  5. sendalot

sendalot Nibble Poster

Odom's have two books seperately to represent ICND-1 and 2.

Whereas Lammle's CCNA book covers both ICND-1 and 2 in one book.

Is Lammel's coverage of ICND-2 somehow less detailed or shortened due to being published in one book? Or is it enough on its own?

Thanks.

6. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

It will contain everythign needed in the book, otherwise people wouldn't buy it to study from. Why would you buy a study book that is shortened and doesn't contain everythin you need!?!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  7. sendalot

sendalot Nibble Poster

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013