Hi from Louisa in Milton Keynes, UK

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by lovablelou, Mar 25, 2005.

1. lovablelou

lovablelou New Member

At present i am doing the Bookkeeping Course through Scheidegger. I am currently 2 months into it and just finished assignment 2 at 90% (95% on assignment 1).

I have always worked in Childcare and have the NNEB Diploma but looking for something better financially.

If any other people are doing courses through Scheidegger and enjoying it ! contact me

otherwise i would love to chat to anyone

lou x :biggrin

Certifications: NNEB in childcare
    WIP: computerized bookkeeping
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Lou - nice to have you aboard. Are you planning on branching out into IT certs as well ? Just that I don't think we have too many book-keeping experts around here. :wink:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there Louisa welcome to CF. :)

We could always branch out into book keeping. :wink:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Louisa. Welcome to CertForums. Glad you are enjoying your book keeping classes. Are you planning to expand into the area of IT? Let us know how we can help. Cheers. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

welcome :D

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  6. lovablelou

lovablelou New Member

thanks people,

i am a bit confused on this website so if anyone wants to give me some tips and explain what your all going on about LOL
    that will be really helpful

ta lou :biggrin

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm not exactly sure what you are confused about Louisa (do you prefer "Lou"?) but I'll give it a shot. CertForums is primarily a discussion board for people who work in the IT industry and particularly, for people in training to work in the IT industry. We provide support for folks who are studying individually or with various training providers. As you can tell by the structure of our board, a lot of the advice we give has to do with the more popular technical certifications issued by specific vendors such as Microsoft and Cisco as well as vendor neutral certifications administered by CompTIA (such as the A+, Network+, Linux+, etc).

Additionally, we also provide boards to give advice and tips on how to get a job, training issues, discuss technical topics not directly related to certifications, post technically related news items and so on and so forth. We are not affiliated with any particular organization or training provider.

In my opinion, we are all part of a very friendly and helpful cyber-community and I feel honored to be a part of it. You are certainly welcome to be part of our community and lend a hand here. Please feel free to ask any further questions. A bunch of us will jump in and try to help out as best we can.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  8. lovablelou

lovablelou New Member

thanks tripwire45

as i said i am only in my 2nd month and have a long way to go and could do some help with anyone that knows about bookkeeping lol

lou (or louisa it doesnt matter :) )

9. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi from me too Louisa glad you've joined us. As to bookkeeping errrmmmm I strugle to balance my cheque book :oops:

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  10. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum. I used to have the same problem as AJ, but I solved the problem by getting rid of the cheque book.:oops:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  11. lovablelou

lovablelou New Member

well you guys sure know how to make me chuckle! :oops: