1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I just got my first Vista BSOD! Was it you Freddy?

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by drum_dude, May 10, 2008.

1. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

:biggrin...it happened whilst reading Freddy's initial reply to the Pepsi addiction post!!! LOL...could Freddy's cyber-words actually bluescreen an M$ OS in the real world??? And rather like Neo's powers extending from the Matrix to the real world; has Freddy done the same? Do we need an Agent Gates? And have I been drinking?:blink

Please discuss...

:D:biggrin:):D :p
    Certifications: MCSA , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP 2008 Ent Admin, Server Admin, Exchange 2010, Lync 2010, CCNA & VCP5
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Too early to have been drinking methinks so that rules that out! :biggrin
  3. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

Oh gezzzzzz......I just pictured 1000000 black suites flooding in from all over, all looking like Bill Gates. :twisted:
    Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+
  4. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

Yup. I have powers beyond belief. They are so incredible they beggar description. But, it's good that they are having the desired effect. That I can bleu-screen Vista with just words on a page is great. I'm going to have write something that every Vista user will read and bleu-screen them all.

Well, thinking about it, maybe I should just limburger-screen them all. Then no one could stand Vista.... :biggrin
    Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1