1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's hoping

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by tripwire45, Dec 15, 2003.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Since my current contract is expiring at the end of the month, I'm feeling a tab desperate. I'm trying to find work where ever it's advertised. VOLT was advertising a help desk position for a dollar under my lower limit per hour but hey...a job's a job. I sent in my resume.

The recruiter called me. She has another job come open for the same outfit...a major grocery chain that's hardware/software rollout support. It's only three months but pays a lot better than the help desk position. Sounds well within my skill set. She's sending in my resume to the employeer and hopefully, I'll get an interview. This could be a virtually seemless move from my current contract to a new one.

Now I know what it's like to live three months at a time. Geez. Wish me luck.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Go for it Trip - best o' luck. You seem to have done OK since CertForums came about, so keep believing in your luck :thumbleft

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

Good Luck Trip. I'm sure a man of your stature will land on his feel soon enough.

Si
    :D

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

good luck trip. Not wanting to put a downer on things but, if they done take you on.....It's there loss

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-294
  5. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Good luck Trip.

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade