Help - Video based MCSE2003 training?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by rileymartin, Sep 28, 2007.

1. rileymartin

rileymartin New Member

Hi,

Does anybody know of any good video based instructional MCSE 2003 training? I need to upgrade my MCSE 4.0 and I can't make it to training classes at all so that's not an option. I was hoping there was some good video based instructor led training so I could learn at home and not have to try and teach myself just by reading books.

So if anybody has any experience with or knows of any good video based instructor led training, pleae let me know. Thanks.

Riley

2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Hi Riley and welcome to the forums.

I am finding these very good (if a tad expensive, but you get what you pay for).

http://www.learnkey.com/Windows_2003_MCSE_Certification_Series

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Yes, I would also highly recommend Learnkey. As mentioned they are expensive, but they are also very good.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  4. sebstah

sebstah Nibble Poster

I found CBT nuggets are good, also found a couple of video's on youtube they are a bit average, but still ok for a diffrent look at some area's (best of all they are free) :)

Certifications: A+,70-270,70-290
    WIP: 70-620
  5. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

ive been using the testout software.

its got vids of a guy talking through the different aspects. then theres screen feeds of the same guy showing you what hes jsut explained. then there labsimulations where you get to practice what he has taught you. so its an all round package. theres about 50 hours per course, but as you are upgrading you will be able to skip through alot of it and get to the bits you need to know and brush up on .

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSA + Messaging, MCSE + Security