Hello.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Robnhood, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Robnhood

Robnhood Bit Poster

I am known as Robnhood. I am the site admin at http://www.SecurelySpeaking.com, and I am also a network administrator/manager.

2. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Hi Craig

Welcome to Certforums, are you studying for any certs at the moment?

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  3. Robnhood

Robnhood Bit Poster

Not really working on any certifications at the moment, but I am usually playing with something involving network security.

4. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to the forum robnhood, make yourself at home and ask any questions that you may have.

I'm sure we will fire some questions your way too.

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi, Craig - nice to have you here - welcome !!!

How did you find us (out of curiosity) ? Whatever, it's good to have you aboard :thumbleft

Please feel free to contribute as you see fit :P You'll soon get the feel of what this place is all about !

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Fancy meeting you here, Robnhood. I dabble in SS occasionally and have seen your name. Welcome to certforums. I'm one of the lone Americans here but have found a "home away from home" on this side of the pond. I'm sure your security experience will be appreciated. What brings you here?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. Robnhood

Robnhood Bit Poster

As strange as it may sound. I was lead to this site via my referrers list. I was looking to see how people came to my site, and this site turned up.

8. Robnhood

Robnhood Bit Poster

I like to explore and check out different sites on the web. This site looked interesting so I thought I would poke around a bit.

9. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Glad you did, welcome to CertForums Robnhood. I'm the admin here at CertForums and as you may have noticed we are fairly new on the net (about 5 months now). As Tripwire pointed out I'm sure your security experience will be appreciated here and when I get the chance after I finish work I'll drop you an email and maybe we could do a ink swap.

SimonV

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  10. mschris89

mschris89 New Member

Hi all! I followed robnhood over from the other side of the pond! I'm also a mod at securely speaking, as well as www.g33kspeak.com. I'm looking around the site now, and so far I really like what I see! I'm seeking my Apple certs now, not much else in the works. Nice to meet you all!

11. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Welcome MSChris89, glad you like what you see, make yourself at home and post away

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346
  12. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

To all the Scots who have plotted to take over CertForums...The yanks are striking back! :eek: :lol:

13. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Dammit - as is always the Scots way, we have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again. Mind you - don't think we've ever experienced it from the Yanks, tho' :roll: (kidding - no offense, Guys :wink: )

@mschris89 - Hi, welcome and glad you like it - why not stick an opening post of your own, if you feel like it :)

<Thinks to self: Am I starting to speak with an American accent ??? >

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  14. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

None taken, Gav. After all...I started it. American accent? What's that sound like? We've got a few different regional accents over our way. Where would you like to sound from? :)

15. Robnhood

Robnhood Bit Poster

~Peek~