Hello Strangers!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Sarah, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Sarah

Sarah Byte Poster

Sorry for not being around ang giving any advice for a while!! Not too give a big sob story but I lost my job @ my previous training company - I was attacked and had to take too much time off!!

ANYWAY!!! I hope I am not breaking any rules and I am in no compition to your guys (n fact you will be focal!) but I'm setting up a basically free training site, free advice and so forth - training products will be offered bt its mostly not for profit!

I want to put together an IT Certification free info pack and i was wondering what you would look for, advice wise and so on!

Mods please delete this post if inappropriate!

Sarah

2. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Welcome back Sarah :biggrin

Sorry to hear about you losing your job.Hope your new adventure works out well for you.

All the best.

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

One thing at a time. You were attacked? Were you hurt? Are you ok?

As far as creating a free training site...I don't know if that's a conflict of interest. We promote a couple of sister sites with banner ads and they do the same for us. No site...not even CertForums can do it all. I suppose it would be possible to help each other out as things progress.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear all your bad news. Are you OK now? Anyway it's good to see you back.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Sarah,

Sorry to hear you were attacked. I hope you have made a full physical/mental recovery.

Great news about your future plans. I am sure we can work together, i for one would love to hear when it is all up and running.

Best of luck. :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi from me too, Sarah - I really hope you are OK and recovered from your horrible ordeal and resulting situation.

As for your plans, why not drop me a PM with the details if you want, and we'll see what we can do :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi Sarah. Good to see you bouncing back. I would also like to hear more about your plans, sounds interesting.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685