1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Beautiful People!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Censorious, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Censorious

Censorious New Member

Hello my fellow comrades! Finally I registered on this awesome forum. To start with, I would like to say that most of my life I wanted to become an "IT man" and my journey begins now!. :) For the past 2 years I've been trying to convince myself to study but never really got the feel. My plan is to start with compTIA a+ , and move to Microsoft windows 7 and windows server certifications. Currently working as a chef in London. Sorry for any English grammar mistakes :oops:

2. Wireless_Snake

Wireless_Snake Nibble Poster

Welcome to CF good luck with your journey I am sure you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Certifications: BSc (Hons) Computer Network Tech, CCNA, CCAI
    WIP: CCNP, VCP 5, SCP
  3. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

That's quite an introduction. Clearly not directed at me though, as I am ugly as f*** :D

Hope you enjoy your journey with us!

4. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

Welcome to CF.

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  5. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

Welcome to CertForums :) Its nice to see you here.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  6. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF! 8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  7. Jammo1987

Jammo1987 Nibble Poster

Welcome to CertForums!

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCTS (70-515), MCTS (70-516)
    WIP: MCTS (70-513)
  8. Censorious

Censorious New Member

How ironic, looking through my old forum posts. Still not certified, still a chef, but what a hell I'l try again! What do you guys think is it possible to get ready for A+ in a week?

Cheers

9. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

I wouldnt recommend going for the A+ with only one week of studying tbh.. If its taken you 3 years are you sure IT is defo for you? Not trying to sound harsh but you really do need to be commited, IT is not one of those casual industries.. Couldnt imagine working in IT without being committed or interested.. Alot of the time I have to refresh my skills at home.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals