Graze.com - Nature Delivered

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Fergal1982, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Signed up to Graze the other week.

Basically, you sign up, and they send you a (letterbox sized) box through the post up to 5 times a week (depending on your settings) with a few punnets of things to try. Usually, they send a 'large' punnet of fresh fruit, a 'medium' punnet of dried fruit, seeds, or nuts, and a third 'small' punnet of nuts or seeds.

Of their selection of food, you can rate what you do and dont like, and it determines what they will send you, and how frequently.

Its great for someone like me (fussy), as its a way to try out a few new things. Already tucking into Roasted Pistachios as a result.

Its more expensive than just nipping to the shops and getting the items individually (£2.99 per box), but its nice for convenience to your desk, and a little variety (half this stuff i probably wouldnt touch with a barge pole in the shops, but because its on my desk, im willing to give it a try).

I have a promo code for your first box free, and second half price (Theres no minimum sign up, so you dont have to continue past these two if you dont want), so if you want it, PM me and i'll give it to you (oo-er :rolleyes:). Helps me out too, with a discount on my boxes so I cant complain.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Sounds really good!

Do you 'graze' rather than have a lunch? or just supplement it? Can you PM me the promo code!

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. Fergal1982

Its designed (I think) to replace snacking on chocolate throughout the day. Usually foods designed to be slow release energy.

This morning I am chowing down on Roasted Pistachios, Roasted Seed Mix, Japanese Rice Cracker Mix, and Chocolate Peanuts.

PM'ing you now.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
  4. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Thanks man!

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  5. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I think I'm too old to graze :p

Is it not quite expensive compared to putting your own "box" together to take to work ?

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  6. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

FYI, promo code is AF8PPXY

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  7. Fergal1982

lies! thats nae my code. And there was a reason that I didnt publicise it to the whole world.

Edit: Hang on, you get in my thread, and attempts to stealz my discounts. :dry

8. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

haha sorry mate, didn't mean to hijack your discounts.. only your magahurtz
    that code works anyway, but there are multiple sites out there which hold a collection of discount codes (legally) which i nabbed that from
    love those sites!

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)