1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going for the CCDA plunge

Discussion in 'Design' started by wagnerk, Dec 6, 2005.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Hi Guys & Gals,

I've decided to side step away from MS for a little while, and do something different. I've decide to do the CCDA. I guess what I want to know is... Any advice?

Currently there doesn't seem to be alot of threads under the design heading so... lets hear the voices (the ones in my head are loud enough thank you :biggrin )

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Well that is different :rolleyes:

Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (CCDA)

http://www.ccda.net/

:p

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Interesting choice.

Any specific reasons why this rather than the CCNA?

Don't really know that much about this one, can anyone highlight the main differences, considering on the Cisco site it says that CCNA level knowledge is required?

8)

4. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Any reason why a CCDA instead of a CCNA?

Well I guess I just want to do something a little different. No big deal about it, I've only just ordered the training material yesterday, however I may consider the CCNA if work will pay for it, as our local tech college is offering the OCR IPRO Cisco course of £498 (a six month course).

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip