Going for exam!!!

Discussion in 'A+' started by kat731, Feb 11, 2005.

1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,
    am going for the core exam in 2 weeks. Not sure if i should do both together though.... Ummmm.... think i'll keep doing practise tests on O/S and see...
    I remember reading a post, that said something about not forgetting to do something when you finish the exam????? i remember it saying it was important??? anyone know, i cant seem to find the post now..
    Well, i think i'm more or less ready for the core exam, fingers crossed eh!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

Good luck with the exam, I personally would give it a couple of days between exams but it's a personal thing. As for what to do when you finish, not sure really. Some like to go back over and check answers if they have the time, I personally just click end and hope for the best.

3. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Good luck with the exam Kat. I echo what Mr Nice says as much as it's tempting to do both in the same day I would give it about a week between exams so that you can modify your thinking from one exam to the other exam as they are on different subjects so require a different approach. You don't want to cram in too much info incase you do too much and start forgetting things. But then again everyone is different I just find leaving a week between exams works for me...:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Good luck with the exams mate.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Good luck mate, sure you'll nail it! [​IMG]

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Good luck with the exam! Kick butt, take names! :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Good Luck - I did both on the same day and a MCP so it IS do able!

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Good luck from me too Kat :thumbleft

I did them separately, but that was my personal preference.

Things to do before finishing....review your questions if you have time, make sure you haven't missed any, etc. I think what you may be thinking of is the online survey you may be asked to take (not sure if this is an MCP only thing)

Basically, just do what it tells you onscreen. If you're unsure in anyway, ask a staff member for help.

Keep us posted [​IMG]

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  9. Stu_C

Stu_C Byte Poster

well just starting off on my course i cant offer you much advice im afraid, but i can wish you luck.

Good Luck!!!!

Stu_C

Certifications: Bsc(Bronze Swimming Certificate)
    WIP: C# MCP, MCAD