Free cram study guides

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi guys,

Found this site that offers free cram/study guide for various exams (before anyone asks, no these aren't braindumps :biggrin ).

All you have to do is to sign up: Cramsession is the site name.

Please be aware that these are only meant for cramming and consolidation infomation that you have already learnt/know into a bullet-like structure and these are not meant as the only source of studying for you.

This company also sell their own version/brands of proper study material, so I don't think that they're a dodge brand :) and beside they state that they are a Microsoft partner.

Hope this helps anyone.

-Ken

p.s. I did do a search to see if this was already mentioned but couldn't find one, if this has already been posted, forgive me :oops:

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Ahh, good old Cramsession. I remember the days when.....naa, I wont go there. 8)

3. Balian

Balian Bit Poster

Come on mate, you can't say that, then not spill the beans so to speak??!??! :biggrin

Certifications: HND IT, A+
    WIP: MCP 2003 Server, XP Professional
  4. phoenix510

phoenix510 Byte Poster

Thanks Waknerk :thumbleft

Certifications: ECDL, MOS WORD & Excel, MCDST
    WIP: A+ & 70-270