1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Firewall Script Needed

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by jimshoe121, Jun 20, 2012.

1. jimshoe121

jimshoe121 New Member

I have a Cisco ASA 5505, where I have a security camera system which is viewable outside through port 443. I would like a script that I can run on a windows box (on the same network) that shuts down port 443 (I will run the script when I am at home), then one script to re-enable port 443 (when I leave). The reason being, I would like more privacy when I am at home, but when I travel, I would like to see my cameras from the outside. I am set on wanting this script as the only solution, so if you could help me out, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Can't you just enable and disable the rule if you have remote access to the firewall?
    Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5