Fantastic Job Opportunity

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Fergal1982, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

http://www.reed.co.uk/job/Details.a...83648&sb=9&da=155&ss=True&ps=20&ListingType=1

Anyone fancy the move to such a high paying job?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

<Giggle> Nice find.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I hate it when adverts from job agencies are like that. Agencies piss me off sometimes but you need them to find a job :blink I registered with moster the other day and put down for them to email with any Enty level desktop support jobs. So far I have had 12 emails, 2 have been for desktop support the rest have been for all sorts such as entry level ASP developer and the like :x

One them was similar to that in the job link above but that was £12 - £14 per annum :blink Sometimes its as if no one checks these before they are put up live.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. ManicD

ManicD Byte Poster

i hate reed, they are a bunch of time wasters

Certifications: MCSA, N+, A+(Tech), ECDL
    WIP: 70-294, 70-298
  5. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

and yet the only relevance this has to reed is that its posted by another agency, on the reed website. so its not their fault at all. :biggrin

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  6. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

I got my current contract via Reed! so not all bad. :)

I hate it when agencies don't read your CV properly... then turn around and say "Sorry i wont be taking this any further" why not read my CV correctly and save yourself some time! ARGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix