Exams & MCDST

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by chagle, Sep 5, 2005.

1. chagle

chagle Bit Poster

Hi there everyone ;)

I'm studying for my MCDST and thinking about putting in for the exams say in 6 weeks, or at least part of of the exam (70-271).

I've thought I would put it for the exams now, although I have just starter studying - That way it gives me a kick up the b*m to get myself moving rather than slacking and being lazy.

I see from the Microsoft website here that there are two places to register. As I'm from the UK is there a better one than the other for me to register with?

Many thanks all,

Glen.

WIP: MCDST
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

No it makes no difference whom you register with. What I will say though is make sure that you intend to keep going back to that provider as things can get complicated if you switch between the two for different exams from the same vendor, i.e. Microsoft.

:)

3. chagle

chagle Bit Poster

Thanks for that. I think I might go with Vue. I see my local test centre listed. I like the idea of being able to book online. Very convenient! :biggrin

Glen.

WIP: MCDST