1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exam simulation software

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by salv236, Apr 23, 2010.

1. salv236

salv236 Nibble Poster

To assit me in getting a feel of the exam after of course learning the skills i am looking for software that simulations exam conditions that is accredited by Microsoft, what are the forum members recommendations?

Thanks for your assistance

Regards Salvatore
    Certifications: none
    WIP: MCSE XP/2K3
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Are you looking for practice exam software that is accredited by Microsoft, or are you looking for our recommendations for practice exam software? Those are two entirely different things. :)
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. gosh1976

gosh1976 Kilobyte Poster

Boson, transcender, and measureup come to mind as. Selftestsoftware.com and measureUp are recommended by microsoft. Boson comes highly recommended by many and a couple of their employees are regular posters. I've used transcender and thought it was good.
    Certifications: A+, Net+, MCDST, CCENT, MCTS: Win 7 Configuring, CCNA