EXAM NEXT TUESDAY

Discussion in 'A+' started by alih786, Jun 24, 2008.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

LOL :) Indepndence day

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate the day we passed our A+ exam :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

Sorry to hear about your exam, i wouldn't get to angry or depressed. A lot of people fail and then retake the exam and pass. It's very good that you are going into an intensive study program. Make sure you stick to it and discipline yourself. You will take it the next time. Like Michael and other guys have said the exam is just an exam. the important side of the A+ is you and the skill's you will achieve at the end of the course to be a good it technician. Passing the exam without actually knowing your stuff is not a good idea. :thumbleft: GOOD LUCK!

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST
  3. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

Seriously?

If you already have the AIO guide then why not lift this information from it? plus you say your using proprofs to revise, if you do the practise tests that have been posted, even the essentials ones ask CPU socket questions

WIP: A+
  4. Nimesh

Nimesh New Member

Can anyone give me the information on how to pass the exam and where to find the question and answers..

5. greenbrucelee

you pass the exams (you have to pass two) by studying and understanding the concepts. We dont do cheating here.

For your information if you are caught cheating you can be decertified for life, don't do it.

6. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Nimesh, why would you want the questions and answers? Whats the point of cheating to pass the exam, and not knowing the material behind it?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  7. Ropenfold

Ropenfold Kilobyte Poster

To Pass the exam the information is found here:

M. Meyers, A+ All In One Sixth Edition
    M. Meyers, A+ Certification Passport, Third Edition
    J. Pyles, PC Technician Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA A+ Skills by
    Charles J. Brooks, CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604)

The answers will in those books :D

Certifications: BSC (Hons), A+, MCDST, N+, 70-270, 98-364, CLF-C01
    WIP: ISC2 CC, Security+
  8. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

I think this guy is from some sort of internet version of beadles about or candid camera equivalent :eek:

Andi

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  9. greenbrucelee

you don't know the half of it, if you could see my PM box with messages like I want to be a driving instructor and programmer for no less than 30k year how do I do it messages :blink

10. Nimesh

Nimesh New Member

Please tell me the latest dumps for A+ certification to refer or the people who have passed yesterday and the dumps they referred ....

Please help me out so that I can pass the certification it's really important for me because i have got a job and it's their requirement So please..............................tell me the dumps to refer....which will help me to clear the certification...:blink

11. greenbrucelee

Are you stupid? I said before we dont do cheating, using dumps is cheating, if its found you used dumps you can be decertified for life.

Get a grip and learn the material on your own like any normal person then take the exams.

Cheating is cheating no matter what the circumstance.

12. metrock 66

metrock 66 Byte Poster

Please tell me the latest dumps for A+ certification to refer or the people who have passed yesterday and the dumps they referred ....

Please help me out so that I can pass the certification it's really important for me because i have got a job and it's their requirement So please..............................tell me the dumps to refer....which will help me to clear the certification...

:cussing..:eek::cussing...:mad....am i reading this right....

Certifications: None
    WIP: Just started A+
  13. supernova

This also shows disrespect to all those who put in hard work to pass honestly.

I suggest you leave this forum

PS every exam is different anyway

Andi

14. greenbrucelee

yep, unfortunately there are people out there who cheat and suck a lot.They beleive cheating will get them far in their career but in the end they get found out and they end up being useless at their job so they get sacked.

This has happened at my work, where a guy with an MCSE (who dumped) left the backup tapes in a box outside the IT room and they got chucked in the skip by the cleaners :D he got sacked :D

15. supernova

Lmao.... where i used to work you fell over the rubbish outside the door because the cleaners obviously cheated on the cleaner+ exams

Andi

16. greenbrucelee

maybe they failed MOP+

17. metrock 66

metrock 66 Byte Poster

:D....Dont give up the day job GBL.....lol

18. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

What the hell are ''dumps''?????

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST
  19. greenbrucelee

they are illegal materials that give you all possible questions and answers you might get on the exams

20. metrock 66

metrock 66 Byte Poster