1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exam Cram?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Gunner81, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Gunner81

Gunner81 Bit Poster

Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to know if anyone has also used Exam Cram book to prepare for the exam. I am studying from Mike Meyers All in One, but also thinking of using exam cram N+ book to prepare for the exam...?

Certifications: A+, MCP (70-270)
    WIP: Network+, MCITP
  2. crob109

crob109 New Member

I'm not using Exam Cram but I am reading the same Mike Meyers book that you are reading. I just wanted to chime in and say that the Mike Meyers book has been the easiest certification guide I've ever read. I am a slow reader but I have been zooming through it cause it's so easy to read. I could not get through my Windows 7 certification guide... boring material and it drags on forever.

3. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  4. Gunner81

Gunner81 Bit Poster

Mike Meyers is certainly excellent! I'll also try out Comptia flash card from iTunes! I didnt know it was free! Thanks! :)

Certifications: A+, MCP (70-270)
    WIP: Network+, MCITP
  5. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster Forum Leader

Good stuff. I used the Meyers book, and a bit of Professor Messer as a refresher towards the exam.

Good to see some free practice test stuff from Sybex there.
    Practice exam materials generally are so expensive. I get that you need subject experts to sit down and write them, but... damn!

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?