EXAM CHEATS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Fluid, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Fluid

Fluid Byte Poster

Hi ladies and gents,

At last i got my A+ and N+ CERTS w0000000000000t! PASSED! But i showed it to a friend of mine and i was soo dissapointed we both have the same amount of experiance, and im a tad bit smarter then he when it comes to networking. He told me he paid someone to sit his:

A+
    N+
    S+
    Linux+
    CCNA

cheeky sod! How can they get away with it? Its absolutley disgusting we have to study and they just get it like that so dissapointed in the system!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Unfortunately, Fluid, it happens in this world.

At least, on this site, you're in the company of people who do things the genuine rewarding way.

Cheats never prosper - in the end, your 'mate' - or anyone else who pays for people to do exams for them - will get found out. They'll go for a job, and end up way in over their heads. And then come crashing to earth with a bump, if they never did anything to gain knowledge for the industry they're in.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Sorry to say this mate, but your friend helps devalue professional IT certifications and makes it harder for the rest of us :mad

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Wow how smart.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  5. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Where should I bring my sledgehammer?

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  6. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

when it comes to shotgunning i get a little confused(This is not me saying i agree with it as i total don't), so did your mate do any studying or just paid someone to get him the cert?

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

:behead :thumbdwn Off with his head!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Congratulations on your pass, but this friend of yours, what a looser!

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  9. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Congrats on the pass. At least you can hold your head high knowing that you earned it by doing it the right way.

[​IMG]

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685