1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even i need urgent help please !

Discussion in 'Professional Associations' started by hemantmodest, Mar 19, 2014.

1. hemantmodest

hemantmodest New Member

Hi all,

Pleased to be part of this forum I need urgent help right now I hope someone could offer some advice and I hope this helps me out.

The reason i am writing this post is to seek some advice for myself .I live in London as well but right now facing some harsh and stressful circumstances.
    I am from India and came to London in 2008 ,as a student on a tier 4 visa and pursued my masters degree in international H.R. from Kingston university.The tier 4 and post study work visa continued till march 2012 .
    Then CISCO hired me as HR representative and sponsored my tier 2 visa (general) .Everything went well and I also had got a promotion last April.I was promoted to HR representative 2 (equivalent to HR manager) in April 2013.

But in November 2103 there was restructuring and redundancy going on at CISCO and ultimately I lost my job in December and I am struggling since then.

I am trying to get myself a job at some licensed sponsor company since December BUT things aren't going my way and now it's march and I am expecting to get the border agency's letter by May or June and situation is really stressful and exhausting to say the least.

I don't have any options except getting employed by agents or working under umbrella companies is and get a sponsorship certificate from them but then I know that wont be fruitful as they mostly take away 40 % of your income (as it will be on their payroll) and moreover I will be stuck with them for at least 2 to 3 years (as per the contract rules).
    All I need is some sort of advise to get myself out of this situation before my visa expires.
    I need a job in London I love this place and I really don't want to get deported.
    I hope you guys could offer some advice because this thing is making me crazy I have been trying to keep myself calm and focused for months.
    Hope you have some advice for me .I would really appreciate that .
    Please take time to read the entire thing
    Please do reply
    Thanks a lot :).