1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ebay stuff 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Mar 13, 2008.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

OK some of you may remember that i have been having some dealing with people from nigeria in regards to selling a mobile phone. I still get these prats offering me money and ive ticked all the boxes to say that i wont post outside the uk and also ive stated in the item description.

Anyway, i got what i thought to be a genuine question, so i replied, but for some reason i was sent the reply, which appeared in my email, the only reason i can thin of is the 'send a copy to my email button, but i didnt send this request, so has my account been hijacked or is it standard ebay policy to send your reply to a question to your email add???

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I am not certain, but I seem to recall that you can select a box (which is on by default) to send a copy of member messages to your e-mail address.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!