1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Hard 4.0

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Jul 4, 2007.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Well I got my ticket booked for tonight. I have watched the first 3 and they were still a laugh to watch.
    However, I dont know who else may have noticed but I found a nice video on youtube that basically pays homage to John McClane.

Check it out here :biggrin top notch!!

I've managed to get the MP3 audio off and put it on my phone and I cant stop playing it hehehe...:D

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

which version of the video is it? he released 2, one up to die hard 3 then he re-released it with an extra verse for die hard 4, brilliant video by the way :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

the one with the new 4th verse for the new movie...its proper mint :biggrin

4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I've seen some of the clips and it does look awesome, especially the bit where he takes out a helicopter with a car :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  5. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Ahh a brilliant piece of viral marketing by far :)
    beats normal movie trailers thats for sure! :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

It's been 19 years since the first "Die Hard" movie was released. I just watched it the other day. Good escapism/action/adventure. Alan Rickman played a wonderful bad guy. I've seen the first three in this series and will probably get around to seeing the fourth one someday. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Trailers for that movie even appear on screens within the MMORPG "Entropia Universe", which I found a bit surreal!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  8. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

WOOT!!! This movie totally kicked a$$. It was Die Hard all over again. John McClane doing what he does best, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, making jokes whilst a$$ whooping people...and still able to say yippee-ki-ay mo-fo :D

Damn what a movie it was. It was that good, the majority of those watching in the cinema gave an applause and I cant remember the last time any movie I have been to got an applause!! :biggrin