1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer needed

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by AArcher, Nov 2, 2008.

1. AArcher

AArcher Nibble Poster

Hiya all
    I got a friend in need, she's a model and needs an update on a website which she did (not too bad for her) but she hasn't got the time. I was wondering whether theres any of you out there that could do her a favour and design a bit better one?
    www.mariauk.com WARNING has got some adult pictures!
    Her comment when I said about paying was "well as cheap as possible but still looks **** hot ;) x"

Any takers ...would look good on a portfolio lol!

PM me or reply one way or the other .....

Cheers all
    Ali

Certifications: None
    WIP: CompTIA 2006 A+
  2. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

What exactly is she looking for ? My idea would be to keep it absolutely minimal, that's white background with that "pink" shade for headings, minimalistic and straight to the point.

PM me

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

As much as I like designing and creating sites, and as curious as I am... there's no way I'm clicking that link in work time. :p

I hope you find someone who is up for the task.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. AArcher

AArcher Nibble Poster

HA HA no don't ! even though you have to keep clicking through to get to adult I still wouldn't lol ! Yeah got one guy who's offered to help im just passing e-mails around etc etc Shes just made a calendar i'll have to post the ebay link on here ...
    !

Certifications: None
    WIP: CompTIA 2006 A+