1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corse materials

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by g francis, Feb 25, 2005.

1. g francis

g francis New Member

hi can anyone help i was using a web site (stmonline) no longer available

if anyone knows where i can find the study guides that were there or similar i would be grateful

the study guides were for cisco it essentials 1 but did relate to city and guilds level 2 diploma ict systems support

as for informatin about me i am a mature disabled student training at a residentual college hoping to do a +/ mcdst/ ccna

thanks
    g francis

2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi g francis and welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about yourself when you have time. What are you studying at the moment? As for the guides you mention, the only IT reference I found by google was linked to Cisco. If that's what it is you might want to look around in the Cisco forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, g francis. Welcome to CertForums. We'd be glad to try and help but I agree with Nugget. Could you give us a little more information about what you are looking for? It would really help. Thanks.

Certifications: A+ and Network+