1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations on earning your iCritical Thinking™ Certification

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by wagnerk, Nov 13, 2009.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

That's the e-mail I got this morning :) Took the beta exam on the 10th of September and got a score of 290 (not sure out of what, and considering that I rushed thru 1/4 of the exam as it was long and boring), which I believe is good.

Another cert to add to my collection :)

Just waiting to hear back from 4 other betas now: Server+, Project+, Linux+ and the 71-686

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I'm reminded of the old R Whites Lemonade advert only instead of you creeping downstairs at night for a drink you pop into an exam centre and sit another cert ! :p

Well done m8 ! - btw, what is "iCritical Thinking" ? Something to do with being able to understand how to use any Apple equipment maybe ? :p

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

This is it.

It's not a technical exam, it more of a using technology to gain information (not to be confused with MIS type systems).

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip