1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

comptia A+ 220--601 exam questions

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by jubbs, Aug 13, 2008.

1. jubbs

jubbs New Member

Hey all,
    I am currently studying towards my comptia a+ 220-601 exam and felt all was going well (about half way through Mike Meyers guide) but after downloading a load of 601 practice exam questions i'm not so sure.

Now i know i may just be freaking out a bit but some of the exam questions seem very technical and way beyond a person with no real hands on experience, i mean i'm not stupid and have worked along side IT professions for a number of years(in non IT roles) i have also been practicing on a old pc and have installed a virtual OS on my computer.

I am also signed up with Advent Training and so will be going to workshop days.

Which leads to my question is this enough or is there other things i could be doing to improve my overall grasp of the various topics to prepare me for a job within the industry and also the thoughts of people who have taken and passed the 220-601 exam.

Cheers Jubsey

WIP: mcse