Complete new exam within 6 months

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by techno, Jul 15, 2009.

1. techno

techno Bit Poster

Hello,
    Is it right that if you pass a new exam within 6 months you get the same qualification with a new title. i tried to find something about it but couldnt. I think its like if they bring out a new os and you pass withing the 6 months you get it? Is this right or am i chatting s**t?
    If im right will this apply for windows 7? i read its being released 22nd oct so when will the exam be about and how early will a book be about?

Going to have a little moan about prometric now. just a little one, went to book my exam for the 27thh but they dont accept solo cards. grrrrrr. I know its petty but i dont want a credit card because i dont want the credit. lol

Was it just me but was the forum down for a while ?

Thanks
    Chris

Certifications: MCTS X 4, MCITP Consumer Support
    WIP: 70-271, 70-272 im on a break
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Uh... what? :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have no idea what your on about

Why not use a debit card? or a discount voucher and yes I couldn't get on for while last night so it must have been down.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

It's not within 6 months, it's before a certain number of people actually pass a new credential. You get the same credential, but with the added "Chartered Member" status.

That's them, the other options is to buy a voucher over the net or contact the testing centre directly to see if they see vouchers and accept Solo cards.

Don't know

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security