Wanted CommVault Simpana 8 System Administration Training Material - Please help!

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by steveh2001, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveh2001

steveh2001 Byte Poster

Hi guys,

Hoping someone out there could help! I dont see much talk of CommVault on the forum but hopefully someone might know someone who knows someone else :biggrin

Here is the situation...

I've been working with a colleague for 1 1/2 years now on CommVault V6.1. This colleague took the System Administration course in reading for V7. I then get sent on a course for the Engineering and Support exam. This was great as I learnt loads! However... I cannot officially become CommVault certified and pass the Support and Engineering exams until i've completed the System Administration exam.

I thought great - i'll self study and read over the V8 material as I have learnt a lot of it from my colleague who has done the course. However he only has the V7 book and there are quite a few differences and I cannot buy the book from CommVault as they wont let me unless I pay £1500 for the full course! There also doesnt appear to be any books published regarding the product.

My begging post is for hope that someone has the textbook for the System Administration V8 course and would be willing to let me borrow or buy it from them. If I could borrow it I would pay for postage each way via paypal/cheque and would ensure that it reached you safely by special delivery both ways.

If anyone has the book or knows of anyone please let me know!

Many Thanks
    Steve

Certifications: A+,N+,CommVault,MCSA/MCSE 2003,VCP 4.1.
    WIP: ?