1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commsupport provider

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by thetokyoproject, Oct 15, 2016.

1. thetokyoproject

thetokyoproject Byte Poster

I have read a many good reviews about this provider for network/Cisco related training.
    One of the key selling points is the competitive price point compared with other training providers.

I was wondering if anyone has studied with them recently and confirm this after a comparison survey as I couldn't see a price list on their website so I presume we need to email them to get this.
    Certifications: 271
    Jaron78 likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Megabyte Poster

Hi there,

There used to be a member on here that was affiliated with CommSupport.
    I too have heard very good things. I was considering doing my CCNA with them. However, we are getting married in 3 Months so have put that idea on hold. I am self studying at the moment, but depending on how things go, I would certainly consider them.
  3. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

I used CommSupport in 2014 to help prepare for my CCNA. Joe (the instructor) was very good. He was also very funny too which helped at the end of a long day. I would definitely recommend.

I would say though that will all training, it's best to come in with a basic grasp of the topics. If you come in as a total n00b, then it is very difficult (as I found) to understand the more complex topics.
    Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCENT, F5 101 Application Delivery Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation (2011), CompTIA (A+, Network+), MTA (Windows OS, Networking, HTML5)
    WIP: CCNA Security
    Jaron78 likes this.