Cheapest exam vouchers or discounts?

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by TheJellyfish, Nov 24, 2012.

1. TheJellyfish

TheJellyfish New Member

Hi everybody,

I am in the UK and I want to get some vouchers for the A+ exam (so I can put a deadline on this thing).

I would like to know if anybody is aware of any discounts on vouchers in the UK, or where the best price for them may be found.

At the moment all I've come up with is a £110 voucher cost.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

£110 is about right for the A+, its an expensive cert.

3. Mat_Col

Mat_Col New Member

I found Gracetechsolutions (or something like that) to be the cheapest for the N+ voucher. The price first appeared to be the same as the actual PearsonVue one, however once you go through the checkout of the testing centre one they add VAT on top taking the cost up quite a bit. Gracetech didnt add any extra on, so worked out much cheaper.

4. yp_se

yp_se New Member

Hi Mat_col,

ive had a look at gracetech and just curious if buying a voucher is still valid. The pearsonvue site directly wants £208 (thats inc vat) whereas gracetech are doing for £162 all in for the n10-005 (network +). Bit hesitant buying a voucher which might not work or may have special terms attached to it that could compromise my certification

would appreciate if someone could confirm if using this type of voucher is ok. id be sitting the exam in London so id be buying their internation voucher.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  5. rm55

rm55 New Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    Certifications: A+, 70-680
    WIP: 70-685