CCIE lab preparation starting 13th April 2007!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Turgon, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Turgon

Turgon Guest

Hi,

I just passed my CCIE written exam (again) and I'm preparing for my CCIE lab now. If anyone wants to trade notes, keep in touch, I will be busy updating this thread in the days and months ahead *g*

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=138641#post138641

Any newbies to Cisco by all means drop me a line, happy to help. I did my CCNA in 1999. At the moment I'm upgrading my home lab, to be used each evening for study once my day as a contract network designer is over.

Good to be here!

Regards

T

2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum. :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Congrats and welcome

btw: there is no need to multi-post the same item in different sub-sections in the forum... Once is good enough.

4. Turgon

Turgon Guest

hehehehee yeah I thought someone would blast me about that. I had a stopwatch running *g*

I just didn't want the newbies to be put off by a CCIE post deep in the cisco part of the board. I'm happy to help them too!

5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

mate - its not a blasting at all. We appreciate your willingness to help others aswell.

6. Turgon

Turgon Guest

Well that's all good then. Nice to be here!

7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

The people interested in Cisco certs will find it anyway.

You might find it funny but don't do it agäin! More than 2 identical posts are considered spam and will result in your account being revoked.:x

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
  8. Turgon

Turgon Guest

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to be funny at all.
    I'm not talking about the people intrested in cisco certs buddy.

Of course they will find the thread.

Im talking about other people who want to learn or break into networking. Im happy to help them too, so I spread the love around by posting on a few boards..networking boards...N+ boards...

That's the deal. Now if that's ok, lets move on please. If it's not and we have issues I can simply leave the forum.

9. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sorry but we do not have a deal.

7 out of 7 of your first posts were identical and spread around various non relevant areas of the forum. If you want to spam then take it somewhere else.

10. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

WHOA!

Easy chaps!

Nugg - i will personally vouch for Turgon - he was a regular poster on a forum I used to frequent a while back (Certification Success). He'll be an extremely valuable member of this forum - what he don't know 'bout Cisco could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a magic marker!

Hey T - how you been doing? Not been on ICertify for a while now - I kinda found my 'home' here :oops:

Glad to see you passed the CCIE written - and the best of British luck to ya for the practical - I hear its a b*tch!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  11. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

However, this is the introductions part of the forum and where you posted orginally was appropriate. :)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009