1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBT Nuggets

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by rennellsmc, Apr 7, 2008.

1. rennellsmc

rennellsmc New Member

I am wondering if the CBT Nuggets for the 70-270 are a worthwhile investment. I used them (and the Sybex Security+ book) to pass my Security+ exam but Microsoft exams are not CompTIA exams.
    Anyone familiar with them?

Certifications: A+, Security+, CCNA
    WIP: MCSE: Security, CCSP
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

CBT Nuggets seems to be a generic term now for video based training. I can certainly recommend the Learnkey 70-270 video training although it was quite pricey back when I used it. As for the CBT 70-270 stuff I couldn't comment as I didn't use it.

Getting a decent study book (the MS Press one was not bad for this one) and working through the examples and seting up a virtual lab to do the examples on would also be a good idea. The 270 is very domain oriented so it would be helpful to have server 2003 setup as a DC also.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip