Bsc. Finance- Full time in Switzerland.

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by charledemi, Apr 11, 2005.

1. charledemi

charledemi New Member

Bsc. Finance- Full time in Switzerland.

I am doing Bsc. Finance- Full time from B.M.University in Switzerland. This program is a full-time program over 3 years. It is conceived to distribute to the students an understanding of the concepts and practices in finance and in management, as well as forces leading recent economic changes. The University leans on teachers who have a great professional experience and a very high level of theoretical knowledge and can communicate their know how. The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in: Orientations: Corporate Finance Private Banking Insurance.
    Total number of credits required: -180 credits (which represent 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours).
    Length of study : -3 year for the full time program -or 4 years for part time program -The program has to be finished in a max of 6 years.

2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Edit: ok spose i should be a bit more PC in my responses as a mod :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. rowley73

rowley73 Bit Poster

I was just about to say that too

4. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

WHAT??????????????????????:confused3

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, charledemi. Welcome to our little community. Since we are primarily based in the Information Technology field, I believe you've caught us all by surprise. I don't mind your post so much as I'm puzzled by it given the context of the CertForums boards. Can you enlighten us?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

What a fantastic advert...its prompted me to quit my MCSE, pack my bags and go to Switzerland to do a BSC in Finance...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Wow I can do this without even leaving the country. Cool.

BTW, Drum_dude, come on over mate. You can even go skiing on a glacier in summer. There's great chocolate and lots of cheese too. Oh, and while you drop in you can do a wait for it.....a Bsc in Finance. Yay.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  8. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

and meet our very own penguin defender for some VBs!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  9. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Thats all fine and good but...what are the women like???? :p :p :p :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...