Brekkie time

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Apr 14, 2009.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

ONe of the things i love, especially after a skinfull of the grog is a grerat fry up. But i cant be doing with uinhealthy fry ups that are full of grease, even though im being slightly contradicting there lol. I do however grill where i can and use olive oil to do the other stuff so i think that its better than what you would get from a rroadside cafe etc.

Just wondering in this weight concience climate hhow people in here go about getting there fix in the morning. Some people have grapefruit and a yoghurt for brekkie, which to me is not an awful lot to go on.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Sco0t

Sco0t Byte Poster

Roll and tuna, gotta love it! Or a roll and sausage in the george foreman.

Certifications: Bsc Net/Sys Support, HND Tech Support
    WIP: Network+
  3. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Get u[ at 6:30 dont eat till a snack at 9 then lunch at 12 of sandwich. No breakfast. Always found that eating within an hour of getting up always makes me feel sick, and cant eat after that as getting ready and then on way to work.
    However i do make my kids eat a breakfast cereal everyday so least they start right.

I have been know to go from wake up untill tea time before having owt to eat if its a busy day, and at those times i dont even notice the lack of food.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  4. Ropenfold

Ropenfold Kilobyte Poster

Its all about the fruit and fibre, I have to have breakfast or I get irritable by about 10.

Certifications: BSC (Hons), A+, MCDST, N+, 70-270, 98-364, CLF-C01
    WIP: ISC2 CC, Security+
  5. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

When I get the time :

2 Crumpets
    2 Slices of Toast
    1 Bowl of Jordans Oats
    1 Cup of Tea
    1 Glass of Orange Juice
    1 Apple

Although this morning I added 2 Hot Cross buns to that list when I got to the office! As for the whole weight concious thing, I'm 6ft and weigh 12st and don't really "watch" what I eat. Get the usual "it's not fair, you eat loads and don't get fat" from the girls in the office. I play footie once a week and goto the gym 3 times a week but they don't seem to think that would account for it! :D

Two of them are on the "Lemonade" diet . . . lemonade for breakfast and lunch then a normal tea :eek:

Just wish I still lived with my parents and went downstairs to bacon most mornings!

Certifications: A+
  6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

3-4 weetabix or shredded wheat with 4 table spoons of sugar :D A diabetics nightmare :)

Actually I am cuttind down on the sugar by not drinking coke but still gotta have it on the brekkie

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  7. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Now you're more of a sugar junkie than me:)LOL

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  8. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

Table spoons! I hope you have private dental cover :D

Certifications: A+
  9. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Two crumpets

or

Two slices of toast

or

Two slices of bread & butter

washed down with a cup of rosie lee

GBL Im suprised four weetabix:eek: and four table spoons of the sweet stuff.

WIP: C++ and A+
  10. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I dont eat a breakfast on weekdays, dont normally eat til 1pm lunch..! Probably not a great idea, but I just dont tend to be hungry in the mornings. Weekends are a different matter, usually its beans or egg on toast if im at home. :)

Metalstar, that is one hell of a breakfast, haha. 8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  11. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

lol I am trying to cut down, I don't have sugar in anything else

I don't have a dentist, the last one threw me out as I was always missing appointments due to being called into work or having to work into the early hours and sleeping in :D

One of my teeth is knackered and I can't find a dentist so if gets really bad I'll make myself numb through drink or something else and get some pliers and pull it out :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?