Braindumps!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Luddym, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Sorta only kidding, now I've got your attention. :)

I've finally decided to take the plunge and get my driving licence (after being a motorcyclist until giving it up for multiple accidents) and need to do my theory test.

Went down to the local Tesco's to pick up a book, lo and behold, what do I see? A book by the AA with 'All 916 official Q&A from the Driving Standards Agency Test.'

Obviously this isn't braindumping because it comes straight from the horses mouth, but still feels a little odd to me. :)

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Ludd,

How strange, although it is a dump because it is telling you all the possible answers!

I remember going on a course (one of many) in a previous job. It was a week away, posh hotel, lovely grub and beer every night :morebeer. The boss used to joke and say <don't come back to work if you fail the amount it cost>

All week the trainer would say things like <you need to know this for the test>
    Friday afternoon and it was test time. The trainer gave everyone the paper and said he had to go to the toilet and not sure how long he was going to be!!

Good luck with the test mate. :thumbleft

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT