1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginning C#

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by nick9one1, Oct 7, 2011.

1. nick9one1

nick9one1 Bit Poster

Hey,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone know of any good classroom courses on beginning C#? I don't have a developer background, although I did study VB for my HND about 5 years ago - cant remember much!!

I have seen a few on course monster, although they all seem to require some initial programming background.

e.g. Microsoft C# .NET 2005: Programming Training Course – CourseMonster

2. dmarsh

dmarsh Terabyte Poster

You can't learn to program in a week, you are better off reading some good books and writing some code.

Certifications: CITP, BSc, HND, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA, N+, Sec+, Proj+, Server+, Linux+, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA, MCITP, CCDH
  3. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  4. RickUK

RickUK Nibble Poster

I just wanted to say that I was asking the same question myself and saw your post. I bought this book and I love it so far.

Thanks!

WIP: 70-271
  5. englishkid19

englishkid19 Bit Poster

I did some basic Vb Script , C++ and other OOP type courses at university in 2006 , To be honest the best way to learn a programming langauge is to get a book about OOP structure read that and get the knowledge, then get a basic beginners book on your chosen language. Then i would go to a training site and look at their syllabus for beginners courses and see if you know most of it ! From there build on your knowledge with online forum prjects.... classroom cannot teach you how to program my friend trust me only applying yourself

6. antoniosarc

antoniosarc New Member

C# is simple to learn , try this website

***************.com

asac.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012