1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been away for a while

Discussion in 'A+' started by mackieca3, Jul 29, 2016.

1. mackieca3

mackieca3 New Member

Hi all

Been away for a while. Started on A+ about a year ago and switched to Strata. Found the acronyms in A+ hard to remember at my age (54). Anyhow passed Strata fine and am now tackling A+.

Look forward to spending some time on here.

Robert

Jaron78 likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Megabyte Poster

All the best mate. Everyone here is a great help with a LOT of very valuable input. Best of luck.

3. mackieca3

mackieca3 New Member

4. mackieca3

mackieca3 New Member

Thanks for that. I don't have any problems at all in understanding the topics. I think the biggest issue I have is actually remembering all the various figures and values.

5. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Welcome back and good luck on the studying.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  6. mackieca3

mackieca3 New Member

Thank you.

7. rj3

rj3 New Member

Welcome back and goodluck! I am also currently working on my A+

8. frogy

frogy Bit Poster

Glad to see I'm not the only over 50 on here, 52 actually. Ive been thinking about doing the A+ for a while but only now got the time to start studying.