1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bcoc training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cars111, Nov 15, 2006.

1. cars111

cars111 New Member

hi there have been reading the forums and u guys are doing an excellant job , i was so close to signing up for james thornton it traininig and losing £8000 before i read up on all the posts thanks a million. i have found another it training school http://www.bcoc.co.uk they said it is £1290 to study for the mcse, it will take 2 months to complete , lessons are twice a week three hour lessons, all material is given and u can take the exam there, also the testing labs are open to u all day and evening with a tutor in the room if you have any questions, plus they give you a mock exam, i really want to know if u think this sounds worthwhile i know that i need to put in a lot of practical hours to pass and the labs will be my second home but that goes without out saying and i am willing to put in as much hardwork as it takes any feedback would be very much apreciated thanks for your help.:biggrin

2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

firstly what experience do you have already?

you can do homelabs, under virtualpcs/vmware, you might need to upgrade the RAM, but who cares! it will take longer but a damn sight cheaper, its called self study and is here for your consideration...

3. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

2 months to complete mcse - is that 2 months worth of lessons, or 2 months in total to get the certs ?

cos I reckon only a genius could manage the mcse in 2 months of study.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  4. cars111

cars111 New Member

hi thanks for the quick response, they say it would be 2 months for the lessons but only when you pass the theory and think your ready will you go for the exam the test labs can be used as much as i like for anything up to two years, home learning sounds good but i would like to ask tutors when things go wrong and when i need to ask questions . i only have a network for windows cert which i did at college but it gave me the it bug and i really want to progress in my training have you looked at the link? what is your gut feeling thanks.