1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield 3 Campaign

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by pete.grant, Nov 7, 2011.

1. pete.grant

pete.grant Byte Poster

Does anyone else think that the Battlefield 3 campaign is absolute pants!? Found the following after a quick Google and agree with the sentiments 100%:

Battlefield 3 Campaign

To be honest, I'm getting really annoyed with game developers throwing together these title's promising the world and delivering nothing. Talk about 40 quid down the drain!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
    Certifications: A+ IT Technician, CCENT, CEH, CPTS, CIW Security Analyst, ITIL v3 Foundation, Master CIW Administrator, MCITP (Windows Server 2008:SA), MCSA on Windows Server 2008, MCSA:Security on Windows Server 2003, MCTS (70-648, 70-652), Network+, SCNS, Security+, Server+
  2. Cunningfox

Cunningfox Byte Poster

At least you can trade it in and get MW3 cheap ;).

Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, MCP
    WIP: ??
  3. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Me, wasn't to sure why it was even added and after playing through it still can't think why

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  4. pete.grant

pete.grant Byte Poster

Ha! That's exactly what I was planning to do! The new Goldeneye game looks pretty good too.

Certifications: A+ IT Technician, CCENT, CEH, CPTS, CIW Security Analyst, ITIL v3 Foundation, Master CIW Administrator, MCITP (Windows Server 2008:SA), MCSA on Windows Server 2008, MCSA:Security on Windows Server 2003, MCTS (70-648, 70-652), Network+, SCNS, Security+, Server+
  5. barrixrock

barrixrock Bit Poster

Been playing BF3 nonstop after its release. Not too many problems for me so far.

Game play is amazing! Addictive

Certifications: A+, MS 70-680
    WIP: MS 70-640
  6. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

I agree. It's a fantastic game, when I can get a look in. My son likes it too. lol.

7. Moises

Moises New Member

Well when i firstly played this game i was surprised about it and i really enjoyed it so it create a big hurricane in my mind and soul because of its animation graphics and game tools and real thunder of war.To play this game is a fame.

www.flashgamesnexus.com

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011