1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back after a loonngg break!!

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Island3r, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Island3r

Island3r Nibble Poster

Hi Guys & Girls

I'm back after a long summer break! Working in a school sure is busy over the summer hols, we had server upgrades, tweaking GPO's, AV upgrades, imaging over 400 PC's, rolling out new software and a load more tiny jobs to do. But it was all gud fun and a great experience:D

But now schools back and we've ironed out all the teething problems you get on a network after so many changes, i'm ready to start hitting the books again. My first one being 70-290, so if there's anyone else out there just about to kick off with the 290 i'll be happy to get through it with you:blink

Cheers for now dudes8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

hey Island3r,

me too I am back from break and about start 290, hoping it will go well for both of us.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome back! Sounds like you had fun and gained some valuable hands on experience too 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

welcome back :)

Just wondering how long it will take the little darlings to wreck the network? :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  5. Island3r

Island3r Nibble Poster

Thanks dudes8)

Yeah thats the best about working in a school, there's no pressure like in industry so we have a lot of time to play with/learn new things. Which will benefit me loads now that i'm starting to tackle a few server certs.

And wizard your not wrong, working here would be the best job on the world if there wasn't any kids or teachers!:D

the best thing i've come across so far is a mars bar stuck in the cd-rom driver, and ur's truley had to clean it up!!

All fun and games though....o well back to the books, laters

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291