Anyone use exam collection?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by paulwatson5, Oct 9, 2011.

1. paulwatson5

paulwatson5 Byte Poster

Hi, just saw a link on another forum to a website called removed braindump link

You basically download the program which costs £25 and you can download the latest exam papers for all comptia/microsoft etc exams.

Is this not cheating??

Its basically giving you all the questions and answers so you can just memorise them as apposed to learn the actual content.

Views please........

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Certifications: CompTIA A+ (220-701 & 220-702)
    WIP: CompTIA Network +
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Hi Paul, it is cheating.These companies employ dim wits who know little of the subjects they are attempting to corrupt. The thing to remember is, yeah some of the actual answers might be in that piece of junk, assuming someone working for this dodgy company has 2 brain cells to rub together, but what is the point of passing an exam if you don't know what you are talking about? You're only going to put yourself under stress when someone expects you to be able to answer a technical question or perform a certain task.

I don't mean to come across harsh but cheating when it comes to a career is just bizzare to me, imagine if your doctor could do the same. It only ends in tears. Hard work, determination and the will to succeed are all you need.

My 2 cents after 12 years in IT. Jim

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
    Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    ClaireAgutter likes this.
  3. igorconsumer

igorconsumer New Member

View Ticket: #CGB-480-52515

Posted on: 01 March 2017 06:37 PM
    Hello ExamCollection,

I'm disappointed seeing that just bought 75 Questions & Answers but just came 30 !

Following attached the Advertisement from yours, and my invoice #3628056X

=============================================
    Posted on: 02 March 2017 06:52 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your Email, yes, these are latest Q&A which we have, number of questions mentioned on exam page as well.

--
    We offer VCE files only to run those files you need to buy VCE simulator separately.
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

======================================================
    Posted on: 02 March 2017 12:05 PM
    Dear ExamCollection,

You have offered in your site 75 Questions and Answer, and then I went through payment with my credit card, in dollar which is very expensive for me.

When the purchase was done, I immediately downloaded the supposed material and there is no 75 question and answers, there were only 30.

The complaint is that.

For this case, I want my money back in my credit card in 7 days. The invoice is #3628056X.

If my money won't be backed to me, I will go through all social network possible and paste this case support to let everyone know about this FRAUD until you all be judge upon my lawyer.

Looking forward my money back.
    ====================================================
    Posted on: 02 March 2017 04:14 PM
    Hi,

We currently have 30 questions for this exam 75 is type error on the web site it will be fix soon.

--
    We offer VCE files only to run those files you need to buy VCE simulator separately.
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

===================================================

Posted on: 02 March 2017 05:18 PM
    So it was a fraud for publishing a liar advertisement.

Wondering may you grand me other VCE as credit?
    ==================================================

Posted on: 02 March 2017 06:10 PM
    Hi,

Sorry it is type error will be fix soon. Sorry we cannot offer you another exam.

--
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

Posted on: 02 March 2017 07:45 PM
    Hello,

Wanted to reiterate that in this case, I won't proceed the purchase of USD 69,90 + 30% Discount.

What can you do for me?

According to the Billing Policy I have rights to get my money back.

Why are you being so rude with me as consumer?

============

4. igorconsumer

igorconsumer New Member

View Ticket: #CGB-480-52515

Posted on: 01 March 2017 06:37 PM
    Hello ExamCollection,

I'm disappointed seeing that just bought 75 Questions & Answers but just came 30 !

Following attached the Advertisement from yours, and my invoice #3628056X

=============================================
    Posted on: 02 March 2017 06:52 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your Email, yes, these are latest Q&A which we have, number of questions mentioned on exam page as well.

--
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

Posted on: 02 March 2017 12:05 PM
    Dear ExamCollection,

You have offered in your site 75 Questions and Answer, and then I went through payment with my credit card, in dollar which is very expensive for me.

When the purchase was done, I immediately downloaded the supposed material and there is no 75 question and answers, there were only 30.

The complaint is that.

For this case, I want my money back in my credit card in 7 days. The invoice is #3628056X.

If my money won't be backed to me, I will go through all social network possible and paste this case support to let everyone know about this FRAUD until you all be judge upon my lawyer.

Looking forward my money back.
    ====================================================
    Posted on: 02 March 2017 04:14 PM
    Hi,

We currently have 30 questions for this exam 75 is type error on the web site it will be fix soon.

--
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

===================================================

Posted on: 02 March 2017 05:18 PM
    So it was a fraud for publishing a liar advertisement.

Wondering may you grand me other VCE as credit? I suggest https ://www. examcollection.com /70-347.html
    ==================================================

Posted on: 02 March 2017 06:10 PM
    Hi,

Sorry it is type error will be fix soon. Sorry we cannot offer you another exam.

--
    Steven
    ExamCollection Support
    [email protected]

Posted on: 02 March 2017 07:45 PM
    Hello,

Wanted to reiterate that in this case, I won't proceed the purchase of USD 69,90 + 30% Discount.

What can you do for me?

According to the Billing Policy I have rights to get my money back.
    https:// www. examcollection.com/ billing_policy.html

Why are you being so rude with me as consumer?

============

Compliant posted on:

https:// forums. whirlpool.net. au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2278737&p=-1&#bottom

5. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

"I will go through all social network possible and paste this case support to let everyone know about this FRAUD until you all be judge upon my lawyer."

Ok so let me get this straight, you call them a fraud because they have basically ripped you off. But say this went all perfect and then you got a job over someone else because of the 'certification' you recieved as a result of this couse, does that not make you a fraud?

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
    dmarsh and ClaireAgutter like this.
  6. igorconsumer

igorconsumer New Member

This way that are you used to score posts, that's so stupid comment.

It doesn't seeing that the simulates are not equal to the exam, but materials for practicing what someone has been studied.

7. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

I enjoyed seeing you get ripped off. Thanks for the laughs.

8. igorconsumer

igorconsumer New Member

You're welcome.

9. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

dude, the questions are stolen exam content as already mentioned, these companies have no morals, why would they care about giving you a refund. Also as others have said its not really something you can now complain about much, its like reporting a drug dealer to police for selling you fake weed, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Man up, go buy some legit materials like a book from MS publishing, if you must practice the exam (which in many cases shouldn't be necessary if you know the material) goto http://www.measureup.com/ and pony up again to get the real deal.

This is why im now fundamentally against certification after 22 years in the industry, Its turning people from honest and hard working into people who think they can cheat to get ahead.

JK2447 and ClaireAgutter like this.