1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use exam collection?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by paulwatson5, Oct 9, 2011.

1. paulwatson5

paulwatson5 Byte Poster

Hi, just saw a link on another forum to a website called removed braindump link

You basically download the program which costs £25 and you can download the latest exam papers for all comptia/microsoft etc exams.

Is this not cheating??

Its basically giving you all the questions and answers so you can just memorise them as apposed to learn the actual content.

Views please........

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Certifications: CompTIA A+ (220-701 & 220-702)
    WIP: CompTIA Network +
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Hi Paul, it is cheating.These companies employ dim wits who know little of the subjects they are attempting to corrupt. The thing to remember is, yeah some of the actual answers might be in that piece of junk, assuming someone working for this dodgy company has 2 brain cells to rub together, but what is the point of passing an exam if you don't know what you are talking about? You're only going to put yourself under stress when someone expects you to be able to answer a technical question or perform a certain task.

I don't mean to come across harsh but cheating when it comes to a career is just bizzare to me, imagine if your doctor could do the same. It only ends in tears. Hard work, determination and the will to succeed are all you need.

My 2 cents after 12 years in IT. Jim

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
    Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV