1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have any experience with Learn Key?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Juelz, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hi all, I have scoured every corner of the internet for a possible way to study for the 98-363 web dev MTA exam.. after looking on the actual MS site I noticed there are absolutely 0 registered 3-day training providers in England for this course, which I cant understand as you would think there would be seeing though the exam is offerend in test centres here. I have not been able to find adequate study material and was thinking of just getting a LearnKey tutorial course, but was wondering whether anyone had any experience with this particular company? its alot cheaper than the £1900 I have been quoted for 5-day courses in the middle of nowhere, it costs around £200 for the material.
    I very much doubt anyone has actually taken this exam as I havent met many devs around here but if you have, then any advice would be much appreciated.

http://www.learnkey.com/mta_webdev

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals
  2. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

I used to swear by Learnkey, but that was a LONG time ago - back in the late 90's, early 00's. I don't know if their product has held up as well. They used to be great because they had cutting edge labs for their time. These days I know that more people are probably using CBT Nuggets or Trainsignal. I haven't heard nor seen much on Learnkey in the last 10-12 years.

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Thanks for the reply, I checkout those other companies... I dont know what it is but MTA web dev doesnt seem to be in high demand as no one is really offering it.. I dont know why... I may have to skip this cert and do a different one but I did really want to go for this exam.. I guess I could go for the Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 cert but I feel like its to advanced but seems like study materials are readily available

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals